ViewSonic VA2026w 20″ Widescreen Computer Monitor Refurbished Grade A
*The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging*
- ViewSonic VA2026w 20” widescreen LCD with its 16:10 aspect ratio and high 1680 x 1050 native resolution shows you information with more details.
- View two full-size documents side-by-side or work in multiple applications simultaneously.
- The ultrahigh contrast ratio of 2000:1, 300cd/m² brightness and ClearMotiv™ fast video response time provide extremely clear text, images and videos with life-like colour reproduction.
- For best possible signal connections the VA2026w offers digital (with HDCP) and analogue inputs. This stylish LCD is the feature-rich, affordable upgrade for your office and home.
|Type||20” Wide TN colour TFT active matrix WSXGA+ LCD|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typ.), 2000:1 (DCR, typ.)|
|Viewing Angles||170° horizontal, 160° vertical (at 10:1)
175° horizontal, 170° vertical (at 5:1)
|Display Area||43.3cm horizontal x 27.1cm vertical, 51.1cm diagonal|
|Response Time||5ms (off-on-off) (typ.)|
|Light Source||Long life, 40000 (min.)|
|Native Resolution||1680 x 1050@60Hz|
|Panel Surface||Anti-glare (3H)|
|Colour Support||16.7M colours supported (6-bit + 2-bit FRC)|
|PC||VGA up to 1680 x 1050 non-interlaced|
|Mac®||Power Mac™ up to 1680 x 1050 non-interlaced|
|Physical With Stand||472 x 408 x 225|
|Physical Without Stand||472 x 327 x 65|
|W x H x D mm||526 x 448 x 127|
|LCD Monitor, power cable, 15-pin VGA video cable, Quick Start Guide, ViewSonic Wizard CD-ROM (User Guide/drivers) (multi-language)|
|Analogue||15-pin mini D-Sub (detachable cable)|
|Digital||24-pin DVI-D (detachable cable) (HDCP enabled)|
|Power||3-pin AC plug (CEE22)|
|Voltage||AC 100–240V, 50/60Hz (auto switch), internal power supply|
|Consumption||38 watt (typ.), <1 watt in power save mode|
|Basic||Power, menu , up, down, select |
|OSD||Auto image adjust, contrast, brightness, input select (D-sub, DVI-D), ViewMatch® colour adjust (sRGB, 9300K, 6500K, 5400K, user RGB), information (resolution, H/V frequency, pixel clock, model number, serial number), manual image adjust (H/V position, H size, fine tune, sharpness), setup menu (language, resolution notice, OSD position, OSD timeout, OSD background), auto white balance, OSD/power lock, memory recall|
|Net With Stand||4.9kg|
|Frequency||Fh: 24–82kHz, Fv: 50–75 Hz|
|Sync||H/V separate (TTL), composite, sync on green|
|Analogue||RGB analogue (0.7/1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohm)|
|Digital||DVI-D (HDCP enabled, TMDS, 100 ohm, DDC/CI)|
|TCO’03 and ENERGY STAR standards|
|Kensington security port|
VESA MOUNT COMPLIANT
|VESA FDMI 100mm x 100mm|
Warranty Terms & Conditions – 3C Certified Refurbished Products*
- High Quality products at great prices
- Rigorous refurbishment process before sale
- Covered by 3C -FREE 12 MONTHS –Warranty
- “3C Product Care” from 24 Months up to 36 Months can be purchased.
* FREE 12 Months Warranty – warranty strictly excludes battery , power adaptors & cable , software issues and any physical , liquid damages.
*Colour may vary depending on stock in hand.
*Battery capacity may wary for refurbished product due to age and usage. 3C Computers and Mobiles terms and conditions apply and Errors and omissions may expected and picture is for representation purpose only and may not be an actual product. 3C Terms and Conditions apply on all warranties and purchases.
Bulk quantity for Education or Business: Please contact us for special pricing on bulk quantities. Email us at email@example.com or please call 027 556 5561